Until December 6 | Discounts up to 35%
Amber cufflinks | Sterling silver | ZD.1
- Brand: ZaNa Design
- Ex Tax: $ 35.8
- 1 or more $ 44.1
We ship orders within 2-4 business days.
Credit cart payment no PAYPAL account needed
Handmade takes time, that the product was of the highest quality.
We ship orders within 2-4 business days.
If you expect a shorter delivery time, please contact us or provide such information in your order. We will contact you in the event that it would not be possible to complete the order within the specified time.
DELIVERY TIME & PRICES
GERMANY and EUROPE
USA and CANADA
REST OF THE WORLD
More information can be found on this page ( DELIVERY INFORMATION | PAYMENTS ).
Sometimes it's difficult to find a jewelry choice, especially when we buy it for a gift. Therefore, most purchases on ZaNaDesign.eu are subject to exchange or refund up to 30 days from the date of receipt of the shipment
To improve the complaint process, simply complete the form ( RETURN AND COMPLAINT FORM ) and send us a photo of the damaged product.
After sending the photo and accepting the complaint, we will send you a new product.
More information on how to make a complaint, return or exchange can be found on this page ( TERMS & CONDITIONS ).
If you have questions about the product, personalization, delivery time please send us a message.
Virtually anything can be engraved. The only limit can be a very complex multi-colored drawing
If the design is not too complicated, the price for individual personalization will be the same as the selected product on which the engraving is to be made.
If you want to engrave a logo or graphics, send us a graphic file in EPS, CDR, PDF in curves or a good quality JPG, PNG (the files should be black and white. The higher the file resolution, the more accurate the engraving will be).
If you want to engrave text or initials in another font, please send us the font name or file with the font (we have over 5000 fonts in our database if the font you want to use is paid and we do not have it in our database, please send a file with this font) .
Along with the file / font, please provide a brief description and attach to the message a link to the product where the engraving would be.
We will contact you and if the engraver is feasible, we will send the design for approval
Inquiries with files can be sent to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Silver consists of 92.5% pure silver (which is why silver is sometimes called "925 silver") and is considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which strengthens the silver without compromising its appearance.
In our products we only use the highest quality silver. We do not use nickel to strengthen silver. That is why our products made of 925 silver do not cause allergies.
We gild silver with 18-carat gold. The thickness of the gold layer is three times thicker than normally used for jewelry.
By using three times thicker layer of gold during gilding, the product is definitely more resistant to all types of scratches during normal use.
How it's made
Exceptional production technology developed by jewelers from Gdańsk.
For over eight years we have been producing unique USB sticks and jewelry products sophisticated in design and made from the highest quality materials such as silver, exotic woods, and precious stones. High quality achieved through an innovative approach to production consisting in conjunction CNC technology and 3D printing with 30 years of experience in Gdańsk Jewelers.
|Customisable||FREE Custom gift letter - Surprise Your loved ones or friends a unique gift with your personal dedication|
|Materials||925 Sterling Silver, Natural Baltic Amber|
|Dimensions||16 x 12mm|
|Weight approx.||6,5g fixed backing, / 8,4g closer cufflinks|
Amber cufflinks Birthday gift for men Silver cufflinks with amber. Made of sterling silver ..
Amber cufflinks Birthday gift for men Trendy amber cufflinks. Made of sterling silver and B..
Amber cufflinks Birthday gift for men Exclusive amber cufflinks made of sterling silver. Cu..
Amber cufflinks Birthday gift for men Original cufflinks with amber. Made of sterling silve..
Amber cufflinks Birthday gift for men Silver cufflinks with amber. Made of sterling silver,..
Berlin packaging Packaging made of high-gloss lacquered wood. Elegant shape and precise finish. Inside the package there is a ..
SECURE PAYMENTS GUARANTEE